We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Classic cake: The top, beat the egg whites with a little salt, add the sugar, then the yolks, walnuts and flour. Grease a cake form and put the composition and put in the oven, try with the straw, when nothing is Well, it's ready. Meanwhile, make the syrup from water + sugar + rum essence and let it cool.
Cream: Rub the butter well with the sugar until it becomes a creamy foam, then add the melted chocolate on a steam bath, together with the whipped cream. Mix carefully to mix well and let the cream cool.
Cut the top in three, syrup and fill with cream, decorate according to your imagination.
Diplomat cake: the yolks with the sugar and milk are put on the steam bath, mix well until it thickens and becomes like a ciulama. Let it cool, not too much and add the galatin dissolved in cold water. Mix well and add the abuses. beat the foam with the vanilla sugar and then the whipped cream. Choose the shape in which you want to make the cake, cover it with cling film and put fruit, a layer of composition, and fruit and so on until the composition is finished. Let it harden and then turn the cake over. .
Later I turned the diplomat cake over the classic cake and decorated it.
Ingredients Walnut and honey sheets for cakes
- 200 grams of bee honey
- 150 grams of ground walnuts
- 550 grams of flour (usual, I use BL55 Hungarian)
- 80 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 100 grams of sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 25 ml. rum (drink, not essence, if you do not want to use alcohol, replace it with the same amount of orange juice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In addition, flour for sprinkling the worktop
Sheets with walnuts and honey for cakes, dough preparation
Note: do not be intimidated by the long preparation time, in fact the dough and the spread of the sheets go fast, the waiting time that the dough needs is 8 hours, so it is good to schedule your work taking into account this time.
1. The honey is weighed directly into the bowl in which it will be kneaded. Add the 3 whole eggs, salt and sugar.
2. Mix the eggs with the honey and sugar until a frothy cream is obtained. Add the soft butter and incorporate with the cream mixer.
3. In 2-3 slices, add the ground walnuts in the cream with eggs, honey and butter. After homogenizing the walnuts, add 1/3 of the flour, sprinkle baking soda on top and mix well with a spoon until smooth, then add the rum and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
4. We will now add the rest of the flour to the bowl. Soon the spoon will not help us, it's time to turn the contents of the bowl on the perfectly clean work surface and quickly knead a dough that will be homogeneous and well bound, but quite soft.
5. This is what our dough looks like, as I said, it is quite soft to the touch and will have a moderate tendency to stick to the work surface, it is good to use a squeegee, if necessary. Shape the dough into a ball.
6. After shaping, place the dough in a plastic bag and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
Sheets with walnuts and honey for cakes, portioning the dough and spreading the sheets
1. The next day (or after at least 8 hours), the first step is to turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Sprinkle the work surface with flour and remove the dough from the bag. You will notice that the dough is much firmer than the day before. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts, it is best to weigh, in order to obtain perfectly equal sheets. Only the piece of dough we are going to work with is kept outside, the others are kept in the fridge and taken out as we need them.
3. Sprinkle the work surface well with flour and, with the help of the rolling pin, spread a rectangular sheet with a thickness of one of the dough portions.
3-4 mm and dimensions of about 30 & # 21538 cm (or a size adapted to your tray).
4. Roll the sheet on the rolling pin, without pressing, and with its help we will lift it and transfer it over a tray covered with baking paper. Once upon a time, sheets like this were baked on the greased and floured bottom of the baking trays, now such an approach no longer makes sense, because there are sheets of baking paper that are very helpful.
5. Move the rolling pin over the tray, align it parallel to one of its sides and unroll the sheet on the rolling pin, letting it slide into place in the tray.
6. Before baking the dough sheet, all we have to do is prick it with a fork on the whole surface, so that it does not swell unevenly during baking.
Repeat all the spreading steps for each piece of dough.
Sheets with walnuts and honey for cakes, baking
1. Bake the sheets one by one in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, at an average height, for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown. Be careful, the sheets burn quickly if we do not monitor them closely.
2. As long as they are hot, the cake sheets with walnuts and honey will be very fragile, after they cool they will harden like hard biscuits. Don't be scared, it's natural for this to happen, the sheets will freeze from the cream they will be filled with. Allow the sheet to cool on a flat surface and repeat the procedure described above with all 3 remaining portions of dough.
Sheets with walnuts and honey, how do we fill them?
Before filling, the sheets are allowed to cool well, on a flat surface, otherwise they will bend. As I said before, after complete cooling the sheets will harden, which should not be a cause for concern, the drier they look at this stage, the more moisture they will absorb from the creams they will fill with.
One more thing to say: the sheets can be prepared and baked in advance, keeping perfectly for a week in a cool pantry, in a tightly closed box, large enough to fit in it without being tilted, or well packaged and frozen, in which case they will be stored for months but will need to be thawed slowly in the refrigerator before being filled.
After filling with cream, on top of the last sheet it is good to place a tray in which to put a few weights (for example some books, evenly distributed over the entire surface of the cake). Thus, the cake will be straight, with layers of cream of uniform thickness. Leave the stuffed cake to cool, rest and simmer for at least 8 hours, then straighten the edges with a knife and portion as desired.
I'm busy and I'm waiting for you with news: what combinations of cakes would you use these sheets for?
How to cut countertop strips for spiral cake?
I cut a rectangle out of a baking paper pattern (preferably cardboard) with a length of 40 cm and a width of 7 cm. The sheets have decreased when baked (they have tightened) and are now about 30 x 38 cm and some edges are drier, stronger. These edges confuse us when running so we don't use them but we don't cut them yet. So I calculated to remove 4 strips of countertop 7 cm wide from each sheet.
I started by dividing the first sheet into 2 lengths (I worked with his roulette ruler). I put the template on the line between the two sides and cut the first 2 strips 7 cm wide. Then I moved the template to the edges and took out 2 more strips. On this occasion I got rid of the stronger curbs (they fell about 1-1.5 cm around).
In the end I got 12 strips of fluffy cocoa top.
How to make mascarpone cream with cream?
This cream is prepared in a few minutes. Cream and whipped cream should be very cold (refrigerate for 6-8 hours). I put everything in a large bowl (of the robot): unsweetened sweet cream, mascarpone, powdered sugar, 3 sachets of vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. I started the robot at low speed (be careful that it splashes!) And I increased the speed as the cream started to bind. It must not be beaten too much so that it does not cut, but it must have a hold.
Happy Birthday Mother! Mother's Day message ideas & # 8211 wishes from the bottom of my heart for mothers
- For the best mother in the entire universe. Happy Birthday Mother! You deserve all the love, care and support you have given me every day of my life. I love you!
- You've always been with me all the time. I couldn't have a better mother. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday Mother! I'm not saying enough, but thank you for everything you've done for me and continue to do.
- You taught me to take my first steps, to write and read, to ride a bike and a million other things. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all this. Have a day to your heart's content.
- Another beautiful woman once said that “you are never alone with your thoughts after you become a mother. Every mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ”& # 8211 Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice as many times.
- I can give you flowers or give you presents, but nothing in this world can show how much love I carry in my soul for you. Happy Birthday Mother!
- You made me smile every time I cried and you rejoiced with me every time. Thank you for that and for a million other reasons. Love you mom.
- There are not enough hugs in the world and not enough kisses to show how much I love you mom. Happy Birthday!
- You were always with me when I was sick or when I had a bad dream, even when I needed help with homework. And now you make me feel loved and important even if you have a million other things to do. Happy Birthday Mother! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.
- I love you not only because you are my mother, but also because you are the only person in the world who understands me! Happy Birthday Mother!
- You were my best teacher. You taught me what balance in life means, you taught me how to always be optimistic and positive. I love you mom!
- Even though I'm an adult now, when I'm with you, I feel like my mother's baby. Happy Birthday Mother! Thanks for everything!
- Thank you mom for everything you've done and are doing for me. Thanks to you, I have become what I am today. Happy Birthday!
- Your wisdom has made me a responsible adult. I feel blessed to have you by my side all my life. I send you all the happiness in the world. I love you mom!
- My dear mother! My prayers ask the Most High to keep you healthy, happy and at peace. You have a special place in my heart that no one can take. Happy Birthday!
- Mom, today is your special day and all I want to tell you is that I love you no matter what has been between us over time. Happy Birthday!
- My dear mother, I want to thank you for being with me when I needed you and for giving me courage! Happy Birthday Mother!
- Mother, you are the special gift God has given me. Happy Birthday!
If you found this article useful, give it a tryLIKE our Facebook page, where you will find at least other equally interesting articles.
Delicious recipe ideas for Women's Day from bloggers
I dedicate this recipe to my grandmother, who recently left us. She always told me to take her to the confectionery to eat a cream cake. Because she also makes cakes at home, but not like the ones from the confectionery, with whipped cream. She left knowing that her niece had learned to make cakes like in a confectionery.
Isabela Dobrin - isabelacuisine.ro
On Mother's Day, if you want to tell her how much you love her, prepare a special dessert. Pavlova with lemon curd and berry sauce, is the most suitable sweet for such a day. A spring dessert, sweet and sour, that your mother will love! She will be even more excited when she finds out that you worked yourself to prepare it!
This cake expresses the sincere love I have for my mother, and harmoniously combines the sweetness and aroma of strawberries with that of basil. The color and the decoration complete the painting, giving it a note of tenderness.
Adriana Ionica - adrianaionica.ro
The recipe I recommend is the one I posted today. I did it for my mother. She declared herself fan no. 1 of this recipe is on her list of favorites. :) Dementia. Anise, vanilla and rum. Mmmm.
Who can forget Mother's Day, March 8? When we were little, we tried to make this day as beautiful as possible through small gestures, either a card made by us, or a smile, a hug, a small wish, that's all we could do then. Now the years have passed, we have passed to another stage, perfumes, bags, flowers & hellipdar nothing is more suitable than to prepare the most wonderful being, something made with your own hands, something sweet and with a lot of soul. I would prepare this cake with orange cream for my mother. Why did I choose this one? Because I know how much she loves creamy, flavorful cakes that melt in your mouth, as she says. She is so happy when I prepare something for her taste and I take into account all her preferences, I see and feel it, and my soul is full. Let's prepare something special for our mothers, to be more attentive to them, to show them all our love, respect and gratitude for them. Let's cherish them, give them a caress, a hug and tell them & ldquoI love you mom & rdquo & hellipAnd let's not forget to offer her the sweets prepared by us. Happy birthday dear mothers! Thank you for giving us life, for raising us beautifully, with love, faith and for always guiding us on the beautiful path of life!
I would prepare this cake with orange cream for my mother. Why did I choose this one? Because I know how much she loves creamy, flavorful cakes that melt in your mouth, as she says. She is so happy when I prepare something for her taste and I take into account all her preferences, I see and feel it, and my soul is full. Let's prepare something special for our mothers, to be more attentive to them, to show them all our love, respect and gratitude for them. Let's cherish them, give them a caress, a hug and tell them & ldquoI love you mom & rdquo & hellipAnd let's not forget to offer her the sweets prepared by us.
Happy birthday dear mothers! Thank you for giving us life, for raising us beautifully, with love, faith and for always guiding us on the beautiful path of life!
For Countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with the salt powder, then add the sugar and mix gently until it melts, then add the yolks one by one and mix until everything is well blended. Add cocoa flour
Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites in the food processor with a little salt and mix at high speed until a dense foam is obtained. Put the yolks as sugar and mix with a hand mixer until you get a cream. Combine the creams
We will start with the cream because it will need to stay in the fridge for a few hours. We put the liquid cream on the stove over low heat (I use vegetables, if you use natural ones, be more careful not to cut them when mixing). C & acircnd close
Put the biscuits in the blender and mix them with the melted butter. In a 24cm tray lined with baking paper only on the bottom, place the chopped biscuits and spread them evenly, then put the tray in the fridge until we take care of the filling: Separate the eggs, the egg whites
Doboș cake without baking (with biscuits), easy to make and perfect for summer when turning on the oven is a torment. For decoration I used a few biscuits over which I added caramel (sugar melted with half a lemon juice & acircie
Preparation for the countertop: melt the butter over low heat. Crush the biscuits, pour the butter over the biscuits, homogenize the composition and pour into a removable tray. Press well with a hard object, in my case with the bottom of a
For the counter: whole eggs together with the sugar are mixed until they lighten in color and triple in volume. Over the egg foam add the salt powder, flour and cocoa given through strainers / sieves. Mix with a spatula with wide movements until
For the crust: I chopped the hazelnuts in a food processor. I added the biscuits and I did the same with them. Then melt the butter, mix and the crust is ready. Grease a pan with removable edges only good for the oven.
Top: In a bowl, mix the egg whites with the salt. When it starts to foam, add the raw sugar, gradually, mix until you get a meringue. In a bowl, mix the yolks with the oil, incorporate them over the egg whites. Add the grated carrot, stir
A delicate, feminine cake with a walnut top, whipped cream stracciatella, lots of cream. Because I also found beautiful (and even sweet!) Strawberries on sale, I took some and kept them in a frying pan in the fridge.
I prepared a sweet martisoara for my family: cake Ora 12, it came out chocolatey, aromatic, & icircnsiropat, but not very strong, but as & acirct as it should be, so as not to come out nauseous. I put some big cream flowers, my favorites and added
I've had the desire to make a gift box cake for a long time and I've been thinking about what to fill it with: flowers, candy? And Valentine & rsquos Day was the perfect occasion to surprise my parents: I bought them flowers and candy,
Cake with cocoa top that does not require syrup, apricot jelly inside, coffee cream and caramel mirror icing. Preparation: Countertop: Turn on the oven. Separate the eggs. Put the cold butter on the grater,
Feminine cake in tune with spring, has two countertops: one walnut, another cocoa, lemon & acircie cream, is decorated with flowers and butterflies. Preparation: Top: beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and the icing,
For the top: mix the egg whites with the salt powder for 2-3 minutes, until they start to foam. Gradually add the sugar and mix at high speed until you get a firm meringue. Reduce the speed of the mess, add water, coconut essence and linseed oil
Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and mix until it becomes a glossy meringue, then add the yolks, mixing well after each one. Add the oil, flour mixed with baking powder, cocoa, essence and mix with a spatula.
Counter-mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and mix until it becomes a glossy meringue. Add the yolks and mix well after each, the oil and water in a thin thread. Sift the flour with the baking powder, cocoa, add the essence and mix
Put gelatin in a little warm water, mix with a teaspoon and let it soften. Put in a saucepan four tablespoons of sugar, egg yolks, food starch, vanilla essence and mix well. Place the pan on the small eye
Countertop: Turn on the oven to heat. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then mix with the sugar until they become like a meringue. Add the yolks and vanilla essence and mix well.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Turn on the oven to heat. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then mix with the sugar. Add the yolks and rum essence and mix well. Incorporate cocoa, flour (se
Layered Cake with Chocolate Mousse, Strawberry Jelly and Cream
Hello my dears! Today we are talking about the recipe for Layered Cake with Chocolate Mousse, Strawberry Jelly and Whipped Cream, a very tasty cake recipe. Lovers of chocolate creams are sure to be delighted, because the combination of cream with strawberry jelly, creams and butter biscuit base blends perfectly. The result, an indescribable taste, an explosion of delicious flavors. This cake does not require baking, just a little free time and of course a passion for cooking!
I got this recipe from a co-worker and good friend, who came to work with this cake for an anniversary. Honestly, when I first saw him, I was pleasantly impressed. However, I said in my mind, I will only taste a little, to honor his birthday (that's because I do not want to exaggerate with sweets!). But I confess that after the first sip, I took one more and one more until I finished my slice. This cake was very much appreciated and my colleague received a lot of compliments. As I am passionate about cooking, but especially about making cakes, I thought I would share with you the recipe for this tasty, fragrant and wonderful cake. By the way, I hope you liked my last recipe, didn't you? The Coconut and Banana Biscuit Roll Recipe is a delight!
I asked for the recipe from my colleague, who, among other things, wants me to mention that she worked in a restaurant in the past. She kindly gave me the recipe, mentioning that it is & # 8220 taken over & # 8221 from another colleague of that time. Basically while she was ready, she was careful and stole the recipe! And that's how I told you the story of today's cake! I suggest you try this recipe, I think that just as I liked it, I think you will like it too! I'm waiting for you to write to me in the comments if it really was!
3 simple dessert recipes for Valentine's Day
A romantic surprise can be made not only in the city, at the restaurant, but also in our own home. We guarantee that you will not spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and the final result will be in line with your expectations!
Here are the culinary delights we have prepared especially for Valentine & # 8217s Day!
Ingredients for tiramisu:
568 milliliters of cream
250 grams of mascarpone cream
75 milliliters of Marsala wine
5 tablespoons brown sugar
300 milliliters of hard coffee, made with two tablespoons of ground coffee and 300 milliliters of water
175 grams of biscuits
25 grams of dark chocolate
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
3 steps to prepare tiramisu:
1. In a large bowl, combine cream, mascarpone cream and sugar. Mix well until the mascarpone cream and cream are completely combined and the consistency of a thick cream results.
2. Put the coffee in a shallow bowl and soak a few biscuits for a few seconds, avoiding softening them. In a bowl, make a base of half the amount of biscuits soaked in coffee, over which add half of the cream formed. Grate over most of the chocolate, then add another layer of biscuits and a layer of cream.
3. Cover and leave to cool for a few hours or overnight. The dessert can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days. To serve these desserts to your loved ones on Valentine's Day, sprinkle with cocoa powder and grate the remaining chocolate.
Ingredients for creme brulee:
950 milliliters of cream
1 vanilla bean, cut and clean the seeds
1 cup vanilla sugar
6 large egg yolks
2 liters of hot water
3 steps to prepare creme brulee:
1. Preheat the oven to 162 degrees Celsius. Add the cream, vanilla pod and seeds in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Turn off the heat, cover and let cool for 15 minutes. Remove the vanilla pod.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together 1/2 cup sugar and egg yolks until smooth and a lighter color. Add the cream, little by little, stirring constantly. Pour the composition into six small oven dishes. They are placed in a large cake pan, in which enough hot water is poured to reach half the height of the vessels. Leave for about 40-45 minutes.
3. Remove the dishes from the oven and refrigerate for at least two hours and no more than three days. Remove from the fridge, leave for 30 minutes, then add half the remaining cup of vanilla sugar evenly between the six bowls. Using a special cooking torch, caramelize the sugar on top. Allow to cool for five minutes before serving.
Strawberries wrapped in chocolate
Ingredients for chocolate wrapped strawberries:
170 grams of milk chocolate, crushed
85 grams of chopped white chocolate
500 grams of strawberries with stalks (about 20), washed and dried very well
3 steps to prepare chocolate wrapped strawberries:
1. Add the two types of chocolate in two medium heat-resistant bowls. Add a little water in two medium pots and bring to a boil over low heat. Turn off the heat, put the two bowls of chocolate on top of the water to melt. Stir until smooth.
2. When the chocolate is evenly melted, remove the bowls from the pots. Put baking paper in a large tray. Holding the strawberry stalks, soak them in melted milk chocolate, taking care to drop the excess chocolate back into the bowl. Put them on the baking sheet.
3. Soak a fork in white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the strawberries on the sheet. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
Melania Trump took refuge in anonymity. He celebrated Mother's Day, but without pictures
A source told People magazine that Melania celebrated Mother's Day on May 9, along with Ivanka and Barron. Donald Trump was also present at the table, who would have sat for quite a while, then returned to his duties. & # 8222Melania and her family will spend time with Donald, but she continues to work with Barron and help him with his extracurricular activities. Melania does what she wants and continues to be Mrs. Trump, so she is unlikely to deviate from the current order, "the source was quoted as saying.
A spokeswoman for Trump said earlier that she & # 8222 is enjoying life in Mar-a-Lago. She focuses on being a mother and putting her family first, while working on various projects that will take time to complete & # 8221.